How to Make Caramel Brownie | Salted Caramel Chocolate Chip Brownie Recipe
Don’t hesitate to follow me on:
More Easy Recipes:
Pistachio Financiers Recipe:
Praliné Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe:
Glazed Lemon Pound Cake Recipe:
● Brownie Batter
1 cup (140g) dark chocolate chips
1 ½ stick butter (160g)
four medium eggs (200g)
½ cup (100g) granulated sugar
¾ cup (80g) pastry flour
¾ cup (90g) chopped walnuts
½ tsp (2.5 g) baking powder
pinch of salt
2 tbsp (30g) chocolate chips
● Salted Caramel
1 cup (225g) granulated sugar
½ cup (120g) heavy cream
6 tbsp (90g) water
½ cup (113g) butter
fleur de sel
1. Preheat the oven to 356°F (180 °C).
2. In case of using a frame and not a pan, line with aluminium and parchment paper. Also, use non stick spray for baking or grease with butter.
3. Melt butter and chocolate on low heat.
4. Mix the eggs with sugar and salt. Add the sifted flour and baking powder. Add the chocolate and butter when they reach 45-50°C (113-122°F). Finally, the chopped walnuts and chocolate chips.
5. Bake for 18 minutes.
6. For the salted caramel, heat the heavy cream and set aside. Heat water and sugar on medium-high heat. Once the mixture turns an amber colour, pour the hot heavy cream gradually, mixing constantly.
7. Add fleur de sel, vanilla extract. Turn off the heat and add the butter.
8. Once cooled, drizzle the salted caramel over the cake.
1. When making the caramel, make sure your heavy cream is really hot, otherwise the caramel will crystallize and become grainy.
I bake you!
For more recipes, please subscribe:
Leave a comment with other desserts you would like me to cover on this channel!