Vegan Ice Cream Cupcakes Recipe | Oreo Chocolate Caramel + Raspberry "Cheesecake" Cupcakes
Make sure to SUBSCRIBE so you can see when I post a new video!
Vegan Raspberry “Cheesecake” Ice Cream Cupcakes RECIPE
– 1 pint So Delicious Soy Vanilla Ice Cream, or vanilla ice cream of your choice
– 1 cup crushed Biscoff cookie pieces
– 2 tbsp melted Earth Balance or vegan butter of your liking
– 2-3 tbsp raspberry jam
Crush cookies using a plastic bag and wooden spoon, or better, pulse for a few seconds in a food processor. Combine cookie pieces with butter, stir to combine.
Evenly divide the mixture into 6 muffin tins and press very firmly to create a crust. Fill muffin tins with softened ice cream and spread gently to level.
Add about a teaspoon of jam to the top of each cupcake and use a knife to create a swirl pattern.
Cover well with plastic wrap and follow with foil. Freeze over night and enjoy!
Vegan Oreo Chocolate Ice Cream Cupcakes RECIPE
– 1 sleeve oreos
– 2-3 tbsp melted Earth Balance
– 2 tbsp vegan chocolate chips, or decoration of your choice
– 1 pint So Delcious Salted Caramel Truffle Cashew Milk Ice Cream (The Snickerdoodle and Cappuccino cashew milk flavors also work well for this! I personally LOVE the cashew milk and soy milk ice creams from So Delicious and find they’re way creamier and “real ice cream like” than the coconut or almond milk kind they make.)
Crush Oreos, combine with vegan butter, press very firmly into cupcake liners and top with ice cream. Sprinkle each cupcake with a few vegan chocolate chips and cover well with plastic wrap followed by aluminum foil.
Freeze over night and enjoy!
You can also find me here:
Thank you for taking the time to watch my videos! I hope they make you smile 🙂 xo Nicole
Music via YouTube Audio Library